0208 736 5604
EDS UK was set up in 1987 to support, advise and inform those living with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. We aim to help them live a full, active and positive life. Over 25 years later, we remain the only UK based charity that exclusively represents and supports people with all types of EDS. EDS is a genetic connective tissue condition that is a multi-systemic syndromeEDS is a genetic connective tissue condition that is a multi-systemic syndrome. Connective tissue covers over 95% of your body so there is little that escapes the symptoms.
We run regular events and conferences to bring our community together, and produce literature and merchandise to increase understanding and improve management of the condition.
EDS UK strive to educate the medical community, promote continuity of care, improve accurate diagnosis and provide information on specialist treatment and management of the condition.. We also fund vital research to further understand EDS, including searching for the gene responsible for the hypermobility type and working towards a cure.
We are a charity and rely on fundraising and donations to continue our work. Your support is greatly appreciated and is essential to ensure we can continue to make our invisible, visible.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2019 Big Fun Run
- 2019 Big Fun Run Liverpool >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Manchester >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Nottingham >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Leeds >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Glasgow >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Edinburgh >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Gateshead >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Middlesbrough >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Sheffield >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Derby >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Brighton >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Southampton >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Birmingham >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Coventry >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Ipswich >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Milton Keynes >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Maidstone >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Dartford >
- 2019 Big Fun Run London (Crystal Palace Park) >
- 2019 Big Fun Run London (Victoria Park) >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for The Ehlers-Danlos Support UK via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.
Please click here to view our Charity Runner FAQs