0131 475 2354
Cyrenians is a charity that aims to make a real difference in the lives of people, supporting those excluded from family, home, work or community on their life journey. We'd love your support to continue this work!
We offer practical help and support for people, with projects such as our Homeless Prevention Service, the Scottish Centre for Conflict Resolution, Over 50s Befriending West Lothian, Employability programmes, West Lothian Recovery Service, our Good Food programme, our Community Farm and Gardens and much more.
Our work directly benefits over 4,000 each year in Edinburgh, West Lothian and Falkirk. But wider benefits go far beyond this level. Our mission is to reduce the causes of disadvantage by raising awareness, lobbying for better laws and policies and demonstrating in practice the social advantages of inclusion.
Details of our services are on our website at www.cyrenians.scot
Cyrenians is a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO), registered charity SC011052
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2019 Big Fun Run
- 2019 Big Fun Run Liverpool >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Manchester >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Nottingham >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Leeds >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Glasgow >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Edinburgh >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Gateshead >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Middlesbrough >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Sheffield >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Derby >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Brighton >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Southampton >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Birmingham >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Coventry >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Ipswich >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Milton Keynes >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Maidstone >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Dartford >
- 2019 Big Fun Run London (Crystal Palace Park) >
- 2019 Big Fun Run London (Victoria Park) >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Cyrenians via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.
Please click here to view our Charity Runner FAQs