Target Ovarian Cancer is the UK's leading ovarian cancer charity. We work to improve early diagnosis, fund life-saving research and provide much-needed support to women with ovarian cancer.
We’re the only charity fighting ovarian cancer on all three of these fronts, across all four nations of the UK.
Ovarian cancer can be devastating. 11 women die every day and ovarian cancer faces chronic underfunding compared to other cancers.
Awareness of ovarian cancer is low, both among women and GPs, with three quarters of women diagnosed once the cancer has already spread.
Together we can make sure women in the UK have the best chances of surviving ovarian cancer.
Join us to raise awareness, fund research and save lives.
By fundraising for us as part of Team Target, you'll get a Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt or running vest, access to our online running community, training plans and advice from our running specialist plus fundraising tips to help you smash your target!
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2019 Big Fun Run
- 2019 Big Fun Run Liverpool >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Manchester >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Nottingham >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Leeds >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Glasgow >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Edinburgh >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Gateshead >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Middlesbrough >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Sheffield >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Derby >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Brighton >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Southampton >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Birmingham >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Coventry >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Ipswich >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Milton Keynes >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Maidstone >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Dartford >
- 2019 Big Fun Run London (Crystal Palace Park) >
- 2019 Big Fun Run London (Victoria Park) >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Target Ovarian Cancer via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.
Please click here to view our Charity Runner FAQs