Scottish Borders Rape Crisis Centre offers free and confidential emotional and practical support, information and advocacy for all self-identifying female survivors aged 12+ living in the Scottish Borders who have experienced rape or sexual violence at any time in their lives. We respect the courage and strength it takes survivors to speak out about their experience of rape or sexual violence.
SBRCC started supporting survivors in July 2010 and year on year we have seen an increase in our referrals as awareness of the organisation increases.
Our services include face to face support sessions, at our Centre and in safe outreach venues throughout the Scottish Borders, by telephone or email. We also provide information to those supporting survivors affected by sexual violence, such as friends, family members and non-offending partners and, or, others working with survivors in a professional capacity.
We rely very much on the generosity of our volunteers and individuals who support us with our Community Fundraising and we would be very grateful if you would run and fundraise for us.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2019 Big Fun Run
- 2019 Big Fun Run Liverpool >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Manchester >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Nottingham >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Leeds >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Glasgow >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Edinburgh >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Gateshead >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Middlesbrough >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Sheffield >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Derby >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Brighton >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Southampton >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Birmingham >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Coventry >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Ipswich >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Milton Keynes >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Maidstone >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Dartford >
- 2019 Big Fun Run London (Crystal Palace Park) >
- 2019 Big Fun Run London (Victoria Park) >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Scottish Borders Rape Crisis Centre via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.
Please click here to view our Charity Runner FAQs