Leonard Cheshire in Scotland is one of Scotland’s leading disability charities and social care providers. Through all of our work we seek to empower individuals to live, learn and work as independently as they choose.
In Scotland we provide social care to over 400 disabled people and/or individuals with additional support needs. Across our 41 Scottish social care services, we employ over 800 staff providing person-centred care that empower individuals to lead independent and fulfilling lives at the heart of their communities.
Through all our programmes, we empower disabled people and individuals with additional support needs through volunteering, digital and giving back to the community.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2019 Big Fun Run
- 2019 Big Fun Run Glasgow >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Edinburgh >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Gateshead >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Middlesbrough >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Sheffield >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Derby >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Brighton >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Southampton >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Birmingham >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Coventry >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Ipswich >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Milton Keynes >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Maidstone >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Dartford >
- 2019 Big Fun Run London (Crystal Palace Park) >
- 2019 Big Fun Run London (Victoria Park) >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Leonard Cheshire in Scotland via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.
Please click here to view our Charity Runner FAQs