Since 1984, we have worked with local people across North West Edinburgh; empowering them to live healthier lives.
Our strong connection to the local community of North West Edinburgh, built over 35 years, makes us an irreplaceable community anchor and service provider.
We work to reduce food insecurity, provide individuals with focussed support and help families stay connected and healthy. We run a wide range of classes and clubs, including cooking basics, community meals, Women Supporting Women, and a multicultural chat cafe. We also provide one-to-one counseling services.
Your support will help us continue to provide vital services in one of Scotland's most deprived areas.
Become part of #TeamPCHP at the EMF and you will get:
• Dedicated support from our fundraising team
• A FREE Pilton Community Health Project running vest
• Personalized training plans
• Motivational emails
• Access to our Facebook community group
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2020 Big Fun Run
- 2020 Big Fun Run Falkirk >
- 2020 Big Fun Run Edinburgh >
- 2020 Big Fun Run Gateshead >
- 2020 Big Fun Run Birmingham >
- 2020 Big Fun Run Milton Keynes >
- 2020 Big Fun Run Leeds >
- 2020 Big Fun Run Manchester >
- 2020 Big Fun Run Maidstone >
- 2020 Big Fun Run Southampton >
- 2020 Big Fun Run London (Crystal Palace Park) >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Pilton Community Health Project via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.
Please click here to view our Charity Runner FAQs