There are more than 350 different conditions of the brain and spine and together they affect more than 12 million people in the UK. These conditions affect both children and adults and in many cases have long term impacts without the prospect of a cure. Neurological conditions and associated treatments are often complex and poorly understood by those affected and their families.
We run a helpline staffed by neuroscience nurses who provide people suffering with a neurological condition with medical advice and emotional support on a wide range of conditions and queries, from the fairly common to the very rare,
In addition, more than 715,000 visitors each month use the Foundation’s website to seek out information, to download free copies of the 27 information booklets we offer on a range of neurological conditions and procedures.
We would love you to be a part of our 2016 Big Fun Run team - receive expert training and fundraising tips, PLUS a free #TeamBrainandSpine T.shirt!
Thank you for your support.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2019 Big Fun Run
- 2019 Big Fun Run Liverpool >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Manchester >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Nottingham >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Leeds >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Glasgow >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Edinburgh >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Gateshead >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Middlesbrough >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Sheffield >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Derby >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Brighton >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Southampton >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Birmingham >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Coventry >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Ipswich >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Milton Keynes >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Maidstone >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Dartford >
- 2019 Big Fun Run London (Crystal Palace Park) >
- 2019 Big Fun Run London (Victoria Park) >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Brain and Spine Foundation via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.
Please click here to view our Charity Runner FAQs