Tommy’s believes that every baby deserves the best start in life. Sadly this is not always the case - currently 1 in 4 women in the UK will lose a baby during pregnancy and birth. Our target is to halve the number of babies that die during pregnancy or birth by 2030.
Tommy’s funds research into the causes of premature birth, stillbirth and miscarriage. We fund three research centres in the UK, at St. Thomas’s Hospital in London, St. Mary’s in Manchester and the Royal Infirmary in Edinburgh. Each focus their research on different issues relating to pregnancy. Research findings are used to improve antenatal care by devising diagnostic tests, improving treatment and establishing best practice care in the community.
Each centre cares for patients with serious pregnancy problems; pioneering care and treatment, improving outcomes and encouraging mums to participate in research projects.
We also raise awareness of the facts around having a healthy pregnancy and provide free, accurate and up-to-date information for parents-to-be. please visit us at www.tommys.org
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2019 Big Fun Run
- 2019 Big Fun Run Liverpool >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Manchester >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Nottingham >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Leeds >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Glasgow >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Edinburgh >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Gateshead >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Middlesbrough >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Sheffield >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Derby >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Brighton >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Southampton >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Birmingham >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Coventry >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Ipswich >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Milton Keynes >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Maidstone >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Dartford >
- 2019 Big Fun Run London (Crystal Palace Park) >
- 2019 Big Fun Run London (Victoria Park) >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for TOMMY'S via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.
Please click here to view our Charity Runner FAQs