Kidney Kids Scotland was founded as a Charitable Trust in July 2000 to help children with renal and urology problems and their families. The Charity's main objective is to enable children to receive treatment as close to home as possible minimizing the disruption to the family unit.
This is achieved by working closely and relying on the expertise of Consultants, Medical and Welfare personnel to identify where the Charity can best provide help.
Kidney Kids Scotland supports hospitals all over Scotland supplying them with much needed equipment and funding for posts recognized as being essential.
In addition to support given to hospitals the Charity has contributed a great deal to individual families who have been financially disadvantaged by their child's renal illness. These families come from ALL over Scotland.
For more information about Kidney Kids Scotland please log onto the website at www.kidneykids.org.uk
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2017 Big Fun Run
- 2017 Big Fun Run Maidstone >
- 2017 Big Fun Run Brighton >
- 2017 Big Fun Run Southampton >
- 2017 Big Fun Run Glasgow >
- 2017 Big Fun Run Edinburgh >
- 2017 Big Fun Run Leeds >
- 2017 Big Fun Run Nottingham >
- 2017 Big Fun Run Liverpool >
- 2017 Big Fun Run Sheffield >
- 2017 Big Fun Run Derby >
- 2017 Big Fun Run Manchester >
- 2017 Big Fun Run Birmingham >
- 2017 Big Fun Run Coventry >
- 2017 Big Fun Run Ipswich >
- 2017 Big Fun Run Milton Keynes >
- 2017 Big Fun Run Newcastle >
- 2017 Big Fun Run London (Crystal Palace Park) >
- 2017 Big Fun Run London (Victoria Park) >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Kidney Kids Scotland via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.
Please click here to view our Charity Runner FAQs