Cancer Support Scotland is here to provide emotional and practical support, both on a one-to-one basis and through community-based groups, to anyone affected by cancer, including family, friends and carers.
We offer an extensive range of Complementary and Talking Therapies (counselling) to anyone affected by cancer. The services our experienced therapists provide can help reduce the fear of a cancer diagnosis, help with anxiety and depression and they can help manage the pain associated with cancer treatments.
Once you have registered we will email you within 10 days. Run for us and help people affected by cancer get through what can be a very difficult time. Email [email protected] or call Gwen on 0141 337 8199.
We receive no government funding so we really rely on enthusiastic supporters like you to take part in events to raise money for us and allow us to continue to provide our free services.
For more information please visit our website www.cancersupportscotland.org
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2019 Big Fun Run
- 2019 Big Fun Run Liverpool >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Manchester >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Nottingham >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Leeds >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Glasgow >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Edinburgh >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Gateshead >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Middlesbrough >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Sheffield >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Derby >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Brighton >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Southampton >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Birmingham >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Coventry >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Ipswich >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Milton Keynes >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Maidstone >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Dartford >
- 2019 Big Fun Run London (Crystal Palace Park) >
- 2019 Big Fun Run London (Victoria Park) >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Cancer Support Scotland via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.
Please click here to view our Charity Runner FAQs