PSP (Progressive Supranuclear Palsy) and CBD (Cortico Basal Degeneration), a closely related condition, are neurodegenerative diseases. PSP slowly robs its victims of their ability to walk, talk, eat, drink and see, leaving them literally trapped inside their own body. The PSP Association is the only charity in the UK supporting people with PSP and CBD. Please help the 15,000 people suffering with PSP and CBD in the UK today. Take part in a sponsored challenge and enjoy yourself whilst supporting people with PSP and CBD across the UK. See our website www.pspeur.org for more information, please contact [email protected]
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2020 Big Fun Run
- 2020 Big Fun Run Falkirk >
- 2020 Big Fun Run Edinburgh >
- 2020 Big Fun Run Gateshead >
- 2020 Big Fun Run Birmingham >
- 2020 Big Fun Run Milton Keynes >
- 2020 Big Fun Run Leeds >
- 2020 Big Fun Run Manchester >
- 2020 Big Fun Run Maidstone >
- 2020 Big Fun Run Southampton >
- 2020 Big Fun Run London (Crystal Palace Park) >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for PSP Association via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.
Please click here to view our Charity Runner FAQs