Help Action for M.E. stop M.E. stealing lives
Over the past 30 years, Action for M.E. has worked to improve the lives of people with M.E., taking action to reduce the isolation experienced by many and working to create change.
We are a small organisation that regularly punches above its weight. We are leading, with others, a growing community of supporters working to create real change on the scale so urgently needed at a local, national and international level.
There is much to do and we cannot do it alone. We will seek to work with others where possible to avoid unnecessary duplication and to create a stronger voice for the 250,000 people in the UK with M.E., and the many more children and families directly affected by it now and in the future. We invite you to join us. Together we can stop M.E. stealing lives.
Entry into some events is offered in exchange for a registration fee, paid directly to Action for M.E., and a minimum sponsorship commitment. See below for details.
Reg fee: £5
Minimum sponsorship: £50
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2019 Big Fun Run
- 2019 Big Fun Run Liverpool >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Manchester >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Nottingham >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Leeds >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Glasgow >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Edinburgh >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Gateshead >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Middlesbrough >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Sheffield >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Derby >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Brighton >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Southampton >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Birmingham >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Coventry >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Ipswich >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Milton Keynes >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Maidstone >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Dartford >
- 2019 Big Fun Run London (Crystal Palace Park) >
- 2019 Big Fun Run London (Victoria Park) >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Action for ME via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.
Please click here to view our Charity Runner FAQs