Make-A-Wish ® UK exists for one reason – to grant magical wishes to children and young people fighting life-threatening conditions.
Since being established in the UK in 1986, Make-A-Wish has turned more than 9,000 wishes into magical realities.
A wish can be the light at the end of a very dark tunnel for some children and their families, giving them something to look forward to in a time that is filled with uncertainty. They are often going through, or have been going through, gruelling treatments and sometimes several serious operations - spending days, weeks or even months in hospital separated from their families, friends and homes. A wish provides them with the opportunity to create priceless memories when they are needed most.
There are 20,000 children in the UK fighting a life-threatening condition and Make-A-Wish works continuously to ensure all of these children have the opportunity to experience a wish.
By Registering for a Charity Entry in the Big Fun Run, you are agreeing to fundraise the minimum sponosrship of £50. To join our Run for Wishes team as an own place runner there is no minimum sponsorship.
Run for Make-A-Wish and help us grant more wishes!
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2018 Big Fun Run
- 2018 Big Fun Run Brighton >
- 2018 Big Fun Run Southampton >
- 2018 Big Fun Run Leeds >
- 2018 Big Fun Run Nottingham >
- 2018 Big Fun Run Glasgow >
- 2018 Big Fun Run Edinburgh >
- 2018 Big Fun Run Maidstone >
- 2018 Big Fun Run Eastbourne >
- 2018 Big Fun Run Derby >
- 2018 Big Fun Run Sheffield >
- 2018 Big Fun Run Liverpool >
- 2018 Big Fun Run Manchester >
- 2018 Big Fun Run Ipswich >
- 2018 Big Fun Run Milton Keynes >
- 2018 Big Fun Run Birmingham >
- 2018 Big Fun Run Coventry >
- 2018 Big Fun Run Gateshead >
- 2018 Big Fun Run Middlesbrough >
- 2018 Big Fun Run London (Crystal Palace Park) >
- 2018 Big Fun Run London (Victoria Park) >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Make-A-Wish Foundation UK via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.
Please click here to view our Charity Runner FAQs