0844 493 2426
We are Scotland's largest and most diverse conservation charity, caring for more than 100 places for the benefit of the nation, including 28 castles, palaces and great houses; 12 social and industrial heritage sites; 3 historic burghs; 76,000 hectares of countryside; 16 island groups; 7 national nature reserves; 46 Munros; and 1 Dual World Heritage Site.
Each year we are reliant upon the generosity of supporters to help fundraise to support our work. By raising sponsorship for the Trust you will be providing vital funds to enable us to continue our conservation, education and outreach work for the benefit of this and future generations. We would be delighted if runners could support the work of the Trust by raising sponsorship.
Thank you very much for choosing to support the work of the National Trust for Scotland. Please don't hesitate to contact the Community Fundraising by emailing; [email protected] or calling 0844 493 2426.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2019 Big Fun Run
- 2019 Big Fun Run Liverpool >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Manchester >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Nottingham >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Leeds >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Glasgow >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Edinburgh >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Gateshead >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Middlesbrough >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Sheffield >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Derby >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Brighton >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Southampton >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Birmingham >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Coventry >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Ipswich >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Milton Keynes >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Maidstone >
- 2019 Big Fun Run Dartford >
- 2019 Big Fun Run London (Crystal Palace Park) >
- 2019 Big Fun Run London (Victoria Park) >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for The National Trust for Scotland via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.
Please click here to view our Charity Runner FAQs